Carter, we barely survived Him
We forget (or in the case of Democrats, never remembered) the grief Carter got us into".
Here is a few "FACTS" about the Carter Administration
President from 1977 to 1981.
- On November 4, 1979, an angry mob of young Islamic revolutionaries overran the U.S. Embassy in Tehran, taking more than sixty Americans hostage. The Islamists have since realized that they can do anything they want and the US will do nothing. The embassy take-over is still talked about by the Islamists as a great victory.
- When the Shaw fell,(because of the actions of Jimmy) it gave Russia the impetus to invaded Afghanistan and the Taliban was born, thank you Jimmy Carter [sic].
- Carter's "Camp David Accords" Results were we would pay for peace, Egypt and Jordan each got 4 (B) Billion a year (forever?) if they would just be 'nice' to Israel. Israel, Egypt and Jordan are 1, 2 and 3 on the amount of Foreign Aid received from the US. Carter arranged for Egypt to released more than 2,000 Hesbola fighters from their prisons, but they 'promised' to be good.
- Remember the gas rationing? That was during the Carter administration.
- Under the wacko deal Carter arranged, the U.S. would stop complaining about Korea's nuclear weapons program as long as the U.S. gave aid to North Korea and helped the communists build modern nuclear reactors.
- Carter has always claimed to be the champion of human rights worldwide, yet he was a supporter of North Korea? The worlds worst Human Rights abuser.
- Carter decided illegal aliens should be able to draw ssi.
- Remember Carter's human rights program, where he demanded the Shah of Iran step down and turn over power to the Ayatollah Khomeini? By allowing the Shah to fall, Carter created one of the most militant anti-American dictatorships ever.
- President Ford once called Jimmy Carter a "disaster" who ranked alongside Warren Harding.
- When Carter left office, inflation was 14% and home mortgages were 20%.
[Truth or Fiction]Jimmy Carter was a complete phony who
had disdain for the Secret Service, and was very irresponsible
with the "football" nuclear codes- Truth!
Kessler interviewed agents assigned to Jimmy Carter, codenamed Deacon, who described Carter as a "moody and mistrustful" person who distanced himself from the agents who were sworn to protect him and his family. Agents were instructed not to speak to President Carter unless he spoke to them first. A former agent said that President Carter "tried to project the image of himself as a man of the people by carrying his own luggage when traveling." When he was running for President, Carter would carry his own bags while the press was in sight but once in private he would ask the Secret Service to carry his luggage. An agent said that when the Carters were staying at the President's home in Plains, Georgia, the "nuclear football," the device that the President uses to launch antiballistic missiles to protect the U.S. from a foreign launched nuclear attack was not permitted on the grounds of the Carter home. The "football" allows the President to launch counter measures within five minutes of a notification of a nuclear strike. It was kept with an agent in a military trailer in the neighboring town, Americus, which was fifteen minutes away.
Zbigniew Brzezinski, the man who helped bring down the Shah of
Iran and replace it with its current radical fundamentalist
Islamic theocracy, wants a crackdown on people who insult
Islam. Zbigniew Brzezinski was Jimmy
Carter's former National Security Adviser.
Zbigniew Brzezinski, the Architect of Al-Qaeda That Spawned ISIS, Is Dead.
Zbigniew Brzezinski, the former National Security Advisor under President Carter, has died. He was a well know theorist behind the building of global government and was a major influence on US foreign policy. It was his idea to create al-Qaeda as a force to weaken Soviet influence in the Middle East, a force that eventually became ISIS.