A story of Clinton's path from his early college days, as Governor of Arkansas and becoming President
THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
THE FOLLOWING CLINTON PERSONAL BODYGUARDS ALL DIED OF MYSTERIOUS CAUSES OR SUICIDE
The video "Clinton Chronicles" is available on you tube. Down load your copy, it may not be available very long.
Judicial Watch's Historical Record of Holding Bill and
Hillary Clinton Accountable to the Law for Their Crimes.
1. Judicial Watch obtained the only court ruling that President Bill Clinton committed a crime when he violated the privacy rights of Kathleen Wiley.
Key (Chinagate) victories
2. Judicial Watch got "the ball rolling" on the entire Chinagate scandal in 1995, starting with freedom of information act request to the Commerce Department. Chinagate is the most serious scandal in United States history. It involves transfer of America's most sensitive technology, including but not limited to make nuclear missile and satellite technology, apparently in exchange for millions of dollars in illegal contributions to the 1996 Clinton-Gore re-election effort in the Democratic National Committee.
3. Judicial Watch obtained a court judgment against the corrupt Clinton-Gore Commerce Department and the Chinagate's scandal, which found that evidence had been destroyed in testimony falsified.
4. The Hon. Royce C. Lamberth, US District Court Judge for the District of Columbia, ruled that Commerce Department still has not compiled adequately with judicial watch is lawful subpoenas and has appointed a magistrate judge to oversee converses production of documents, including phone records, E-mails, memos, and other evidence concerning key defendants and witnesses. As a result, the Chinagate case is now likely to turn criminal on obstruction of justice charges.
5. Judicial Watch is Chinagate lawsuits stopped the further sale of trade mission seats to Democrat "fat cat" contributors--a key source of funding for the Democratic National Committee.
6. To date, judicial watch has conducted 5 depositions of John Huang. Judicial watch discovered John Huang working at the Commerce Department. Huang was coming just China's link to Clinton-Gore White House. He has been held in contempt over 140 times for refusing to answer questions and he will likely face prison time for this.
7. In court testimony secured by judicial watch, Nolanda Hill, the business partner and confident of the late commerce secretary Ron Brown, swore that Hillary Clinton conceived of the fund-raising scheme involving the sale of seats on official trade missions, with the knowledge and participation of Bill Clinton, and former VP Al Gore.
8. Judge Royce C. Lamberth, in 3 Separate Court orders, ruled that Judicial Watch can undertake significant new discovery in the withholding of documents concerning Clinton-Gore Commerce Department trade missions.
9. Judicial Watch secured sworn testimony pointing to White House deputy counsel Cheryl Mills withholding documents from Judicial Watch.
10. The Clinton-Gore administration offered to pay for all Judicial Watch's legal costs if Judicial Watch agreed to drop its first Chinagate investigation lawsuit. Judicial Watch refused the "bribery" attempt and instead dramatically "ramped up" its Chinagate investigations and lawsuits, which continue to this day!
11. Through the testimony of John Huang, Judicial Watch exposed the Bush Labor Secretary Elaine Chao and her husband, Republican Sen. Mitch McConnell, took or arranged for illegal Chinese money from John huang, a Chinese agent.
12. Judicial Watch successfully prevented the Federal Bureau of investigation from silence Notra Trulock, its client, from revealing the breach of national security at the Los Alamo's Nuclear laboratories.
13. Through Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, Judicial Watch exposed the Clinton-Gore administration cover-up of the dangers of communist Chinese control of Panama Canal.
14. Judicial Watch disposed and represents Johnny Chung, the only Chinagate figure who has testified truthfully. He implicated Bill and Hillary Clinton and Al Gore in Chinagate crimes. Mr. Chung, through Judicial Watch has sued the just Department for its complicity.
15. Judicial Watch conducted the most significant investigation and class-action suit of the FBI Filegate scandal.
16. Judicial Watch's suits have proven that Hillary Rodham Clinton was the mastermind of the Filegate scheme to use confidential FBI background files to get dig up and misuse dirt on Republicans and opponents of the Clintons.
17. As a direct result of the Judicial Watches Filegate lawsuit., For the 1st time in US history a president of the United States has been found by Judge to have committed a crime. The court held that Bill Clinton criminally violated Kathleen Wiley's privacy rights by releasing her confidential government files to the media in order to smear her reputation when she was making sexual harassment allegations against him. Hillary Clinton is an accomplice to the crimes.
18. Judicial Watch one a court victory to take discovery concerning the "big brother" White House computer database which contains the names, addresses and political affiliations of hundreds of thousands of Americans, which and which is believed to contain information derived from the illegally acquired FBI files of Republicans and others.
19. Judicial Watch won a court victory to inspect White House emails, phone records and other White House documents related to Judicial Watches Filegate and other cases.
20. Judicial Watch pointed out the failures of former independent counsel Robert Ray's bogus Filegate in investigation.
21. Judicial Watches Filegate and related suits and investigation stop the Clinton-Gore White House from continuing to illegally use the FBI to conduct opposition research on critics and adversaries of the Clintons and Al Gore.
22. Rather than face Judicial Watch lawyers and court, the FBI and the Department of Justice offered a settlement to GW client and for more former FBI special agent M Dennis Sculimbrene. Mr. Sculimbrene testified against the Clinton White House in the judicial watches Filegate lawsuit, and is a direct result of his politically explosive testimony, he was subject to a number of intimidating tactics including an illegal FBI background check, had his White House pass removed and was ultimately forced into retirement.
Key "E Mail Gate" Victories
(The key to "Chinagate," "Filegate" and other Clinton-Gore scandals)
23. Judicial Watch and Judicial Watch alone uncovered the e-mailgate obstruction of justice scandal when, in the course of our investigations, we discovered that the Clinton-Gore White House illegally concealed e-mails from Congress, the independent counsel and Judicial Watch.
24. The court gave Judicial Watch the authority to examine relevant emails which should yield a Trevor treasure trove of evidence for our Chinagate, Filegate and other cases.
25. Judicial Watch obtained testimony under oath from Betty Lambuth (a Northrop Grumman computer specialist hired by the White House) that senior Clinton-Gore White House officials threaten her with prison if she or her staff mentioned the estimated 1 million emails the Clinton-Gore White House was hiding.
26. The court has ordered lawyers for Northrop Grumman Corporation to produce any records they kept about Clinton-Gore White House threats against Betty Lambuth and other Clinton-Gore White House employees and contractors.
Key "IRS-gate" Victories
27. Judicial Watch conducted the only court-or authorized investigations of how the Clinton-Gore White House used the IRS and other government agencies to harass and destroy its political adversaries, including launching an illegal audit of Judicial Watch.
28. Judicial Watch has filed lawsuits for Juanita Broderick (the woman whom Bill Clinton allegedly raped), Gennifer Flowers, Johnny Chung, Joseph Farah and Western Journalism Center, Russ Verney and United We Stand America, and others against the IRS for political audits and other adverse actions.
29. Judicial Watch defended the woman the Clinton political apparatus tried to destroy with IRS audits and smears. Without Judicial Watch, these women (including Juanita Broderick, Kathleen Willey, Catherine Prudhomme, Dolly Kyle Browning, Linda Tripp and others who had accused Bill Clinton of various sex crimes in a cot assaults) would have been unable to defend themselves.
30. Judicial Watch's investigations of the IRS have uncovered the fact that virtually every major conservative organization and publication (including the heritage foundation, Christian Coalition, national review magazine, and the American Spectator magazine, and many other conservative organizations and individuals) have been the target of multi-year IRS audits under Clinton's watch. Billy Dale, who was fired by Hillary Clinton as a White House travel director in order to replace him with her political cronies, was also the subject of an IRS audit and politically-motivated, bogus prosecution.
31. Judicial Watch has led the way in investigating illegal IRS audits of perceived Clinton adversaries. Judicial Watch uncovered evidence through the freedom of information act (FOIA) and getting Bill Clinton and various congressional Democrats, such as Charles wrangle and Jim Moran, and a persistent and illegal campaign to have Judicial Watch audited. Judicial Watch lawsuits against Bill Clinton, various congressmen. An IRS officials are proceeding.
32. Judicial Watch files criminal complaints against
Clinton-appointed IRS Commissioner Charles Rossotti
continued to hold at least 14 million worth of stock in
AMS--a company he founded which is millions of dollars
of AMS. business with the IRS. Recent bonding to
Judicial Watch pressure, Rossotti announced he would
sell his AMS stock. Rossotti has since resigned as IRS
Other Important Judicial Watch Victories in Our Efforts to Hold the Clintons Accountable for Their Crimes
33. Judicial Watch is conducting the only complete investigation of illegal fund-raising activities by the Teamsters on behalf of the 1996 Clinton-Gore reelection effort.
34. Judicial Watch's suit concerning President Clinton's legal defense trust forced the closing of the first illegal legal expense fund. Judicial Watch contended that the Clinton's legal defense trust was a conduit for bribery.
35. Deutsche bank canceled its plans to give a mortgage to the Clintons for their home in New York State after Judicial Watch filed suit charging the Clintons were getting preferential treatment from the bank.
36. State Farm insurance stop paying the Clinton's legal bills after Judicial Watch filed suit.
37. Judicial Watch help force Hillary and Bill Clinton, through its Senate ethics complaint, to return some of the White House property and gifts which they illegally stole on their way out of the White House on January 20, 2001.
38. Judicial Watch forced Bill Clinton back into trial court after an appeals court accepted Judicial Watch's argument that Clinton should continue to face a lawsuit for conspiracy for blocking publication of a book authored by Dolly Kyle Browning. Ms. Browning's book, "Purposes of the Heart" a semi-autobiography novel, chronicle her 30-year relationship with Clinton. Through threats, intimidation and other misdeeds Clinton undermined her attempts at publishing her book. As result of this litigation, which has ended, Judicial Watch obtained sworn court testimony implement implicating Clinton and his henchmen and more illegal and illicit acts.
39. Judicial Watch is representing former Congressman and Clinton impeachment manager Bob Barr in his suit for damages against Bill Clinton and his henchmen James Carville and porn King Larry Flynt.
40. Judicial Watch won a big victory when a three-judge panel of the Ninth US Circuit Court of Appeals, sitting in San Francisco, unanimously reversed a lower court and ruled that Judicial Watch is defamation lawsuit on behalf of Gennifer Flowers could proceed against Clinton political "attack dogs" James Carvell and George Stephanopoulos. Carvell and Stephanopoulos were disposed under oath in this lawsuit again is on appeal.
41. Through its client Peter Paul, Judicial Watch
forced a criminal investigation of Bill and Hillary
Clinton by Ashcroft Justice Department. Peter Paul, a
Hollywood financier, gave two million to Hillary
Clinton's Senate campaign in August 2000, which was
never reported to the FEC by Mrs. Clinton. Justice
Department lawyers have questioned Mr. Paul and have
indicated that Mr. Paul's information is "checking out"
as accurate. Further a grand jury has been in paneled in
California, and the Los Angeles times reports that the
Federal election commission has launched a full-scale
investigation into Mr. Paul's allegations. And on June
30, judge Aurelio Munoz of the Los Angeles County
Superior Court ruled against Bill and Hillary Clinton's
desperate attempt to be dismissed from Judicial Watch's
lawsuit on behalf of Mr. Paul that accuses the Clintons
of fraud, deceit, negligent misters or representation,
unfair business practices and civil conspiracy.