In Her Own Words Stupid Things Nancy Pelosi Actually Said and other Liberal Quotes
September 23, 2013
“ I don’ think [Obama’ s] Ever Done Anything For Political Reasons”
“ ObamaCare Is Lowering Costs And The Deficit”
Pelosi: Refugees from Terrorist Countries Have a ‘RIGHT’ to Come to America.
According to I Have The Truth, ‘Pelosi is claiming that the best way to keep America safe is to bring unvetted Islamic refugees into our country…
According to PolitiStick ‘During her CNN Town Hall on Tuesday night, House Democrat minority leader Nancy Pelosi told a questioner asking how she planned to keep America safe that refugees coming from terrorist countries have a ‘right’ to come to America.
According to Chicks On the Right, “;As far as sanctuary cities is concerned, our city of San Francisco is a sanctuary city. And we see it as a place where it makes us safer. It makes us safer because people can go to school, get driver’s license[s]- they can be witnesses against other violence they see in the community,” she said.
How can you guarantee the safety of americans if you allow refugees from countries in Trump's policy?
What can you do for 'dreamers' who fear they will be separated from their families?
February 7, 2017 During a press conference on Monday, Nancy Pelosi thought George W. Bush was still the president. The video of it was pulled by the liberal media.
February 1, 2017 12:22pm Nancy Pelosi held a town hall last night, and it was chock-full of stupid. She said sanctuary cities make us all safer.
It gets worse. Pelosi actually spoke with a mother whose son was killed by an illegal immigrant. Pelosi tried to pretend to care, but it was obvious she didn’t.
Pelosi isn't the only left-wing 'rocket scientist <sic>
- “ I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don’ t want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.” Sheryl Crow on her top priorities
- “ In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’ m not joking.” Joe Biden on multicultural communities
- “ Isn’ t it a little racist to call it Black Friday?” Joy Behar on political correctness
- “ I’ ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go?” Then Senator Barack Obama on geography
- “ Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs.” Rep. Nancy Pelosi on a nation with 307 million people
- “ African Americans watch the same news at night that ordinary Americans do.” Bill Clinton the habits of different races.
- “ The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S.” Joe Biden on counting
- “ Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, 'Thank God, I’ m still alive.’ But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again.” Sen. Barbara Boxer on the thoughts of the dead
- “ A zebra does not change its spots.” VP. Al Gore on zoology
- “ But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it.” Nancy Pelosi’ s funniest quote
- “ This liberal is all about socializing - umm I mean … ” Rep. Maxime Waters letting her tongue slip
- “ I don’ t know what the word is in Austrian.” Barack Obama thinking that Austrian is a language
- “ Today we have two Vietnams, side by side, north and south.” Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee on geography
- “ Our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes and I see many of them in the audience here today. ” Barack Obama on dead people
- “ Winnie the Pooh seems to me to be a fundamental text on national security.” Obama foreign policy adviser Richard Danzig
- “ Therefore I believe in White Supremacy.” Then-Senator Clinton on her social views
- “ What? You don’ t trust me?” Senator Claire McCaskill just before receiving a resounding “ NO! ” from the crowd
- “ Hilary Clinton might have been a better pick than me.” Vice President Joe Biden on self-esteem
- “ The man who will be the next President of the United States, Barack America!” Then-Senator Joe Biden on his running mate’ s name
- “ John McCain has not spoken about my Muslim faith.” Then-Senator Barack Obama making a shocking confession
- “ It (marijuana) will still be legal under federal law.” Senator Dianne Feinstein claiming that marijuana is legal
- “ 20,000 jobs is really not that many jobs.” Rep. Jan Schakowsky on why she is against the Keystone Pipeline
- “ We need the breast and the brightest to- umm the best and the brightest… ” Sen. Ted Kennedy on female anatomy
- “ I think when you spread the wealth around, it’ s good for everybody.” Then-Senator Barack Obama on his tax plan
- “ I’ m here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis.” Obama while in Kansas City
- “ Ten thousand people died, an entire town destroyed.” Obama on a storm that killed 12 people
- “ God rest her soul. And, although- wait- your mom’ s still- your mom’ s still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul!” Biden on sensitivity
- “ Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions!” Obama being overworked by reporters
- “ I bowled a 129. It’ s like- It was like the Special Olympics.” Obama making fun of an organization for people with Down Syndrome
- “ I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’ s a storybook, man.” Biden pointing out that African Americans are not articulate
- “ The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries.” Obama on a region plaguing itself
- “ If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there’ s still a 30% chance we’ re going to get it wrong.” Biden on statistics
- “ [My grandmother] is a typical white person.” Obama generalizing Caucasians
- “ This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility.” Obama putting politics before his country to President Medvedev of Russia
- “ What you have is Mitt Romney running around the country saying 'Well, you know, my wife tells me that what women really care about are economic issues, and when I listen to my wife, that’ s what I’ m hearing.’ Guess what? His wife has actually never worked a day in her life.” DNC and Obama adviser Hilary Rosen attacking motherhood
- “ Well, I haven’ t seen the records. I haven’ t seen Hilary Rosen; I personally know three Hilary Rosen’ s, so I don’ t know that this Hilary Rosen is the one we’ re talking about.” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney blatantly lying to reporters
- “ Many of my students don’ t know that I’ m second lady of the United States… because, you know, it’ s a community college.” Second Lady Jill Biden saying that community college students are less informed
- “ The private sector is doing fine.” Obama as 23 million Americans are out of work
- “ During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet.” Al Gore
- “ I hope his kidneys fail, how about that? He needs a waterboarding, that’ s what he needs.” Wanda Skyes shows her caring nature towards Rush Limbaugh
- “ I think religion is a neurological disorder.” Bill Maher on Christianity
- “ If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very very low crime rate.” Former D.C. Mayor Marion Barry
- “ We’ d like to avoid problems, because when we have problems, we can have troubles.” Former Arizona Governer Wesley Bolin
- “ Eight more days and I can start telling the truth again” Sen. Chris Dodd, on the campaign trail
- “ The conventional viewpoint says we need a jobs program and we need to cut welfare. Just the opposite! We need more welfare and fewer jobs.” Former California Governer Jerry Brown
- “ If a young fella has an option of having a decent career or joining the army to fight in Iraq, you can bet your life that he would not be in Iraq.” Congressman Charlie Rangel on the troops who fight to keep us safe
- “ Stand up … Chuck, stand up, Chuck, let ’ em see you!” Joe Biden speaking to Sen. Chuck Graham who is wheelchair bound
- “ It probably wouldn’ t be good for our economy for a bunch of these jobs to come back because, there’ s no way that people could be getting paid a living wage on some of these jobs at least in order to be competitive in an international setting.” President Barack Obama on outsourced jobs
- “ But resist we much. We must, and we will much- about that- be committed.” Al Sharpton during a teleprompter malfunction
- “ If you’ ve got a business, you didn’ t build that! Someone else made that happen!” Obama’ s view on entreprenuers and small business.
- “ The USSR was not communism, it was bureaucratic capitalism.” Occupy Wall Street protester trying to convice a former USSR citizen that it was a failed capitalist nation.
- “ I don’ t know the facts of when Joe Soptic’ s wife got sick or when she died.” Obama campaign deputy adviser Stephanie Cutter before a telephone conference reveals that she completely knew when Mrs. Soptic got sick and died, also revealing that she lied about her connection to the Priorities USA Super PAC.
- “ You can imagine in China it’ s like: 'Ching chong hugong, ching chong kong, Danny Devito. Ching chong chong chong chong. The View. Ching chong!” Rosie O’ Donnell while on ABC’ s The View
- “ O-I-H-O” Barack Obama misspelling Ohio
- “ And Joe Biden, thank you for being the best Vice President I could ever hope for.” President Obama possibly being sarcastic
- “ President Obamaaa, with the AUTO RESCUE, ya know he SAAAVED more than 1 MILLion Ameerican JOBS! But it wasn’ t just Michigan! Hey hey hey! In COLORADO!… ALL ACROSS AMERICAAAA! WHY!?!?!!?!? (Punches air four times)” A presumably intoxicated Jennifer Granholm at the Democratic National Conventioon
- “ Obama and Biden want to raise taxes by a trillion dollars. Guess what? Yes we do.” Joe Biden making a shocking confession during a speech
- “ My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don’ t have that too often.” Chris Matthews after hearing a speech from Barack Obama
- “ Keep Obama in President!” The original Obama Phone lady using her outstanding grammar
- “ There’ s never been A day in the last four years I’ ve been proud to be his Vice President. Not a single day.” Joe Biden on Barack Obama
- “ I’ m so glad we had that storm last week.” Chris Matthews on Hurricane Sandy, a storm that killed at least ninety people
- “ First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama!” Jamie Foxx on President Obama
- “ Everything he’ s done is clean as a whistle. He’ s never not only broken any law, he’ s never done anything wrong.” Chris Matthews on President Obama, apparently unaware of the fact that Obama smoked pot in high school
- “ I mean, when you think about it, it’ 'bombs bursting in air,’ 'rocket’ s red glare,’ it’ s all kinds of you know a lot of national anthems are that way, too all kinds of military jargon, and the land there’ s only one phrase 'the land of the free,’ which is kind of nice, and 'the home of the brave?’ I don’ t know… .Are we the only ones who are brave on the planet? I mean, all the brave people live here I mean, it’ s just stupid, I think. I’ m embarrassed, I’ m embarrassed every time I hear it.” Former CNN and MSNBC anchor, Bill Press on our national anthem
- “ It’ s a free country. I wish it weren’ t.” Massachusetts Governer, Deval Patrick
- “ In about 18 months from now, hopefully [gubernatorial candidate Vincent Sheheen] will have sent Nikki Haley back to wherever the hell she came from!” South Carolina Democratic Party chair Dick Harpootlian making a racial remark about his American- born Indian governor
- “ I forgot he [Barack Obama] was black tonight for an hour.” Chris Matthews
- “ This tornado is in Oklahoma so clearly it has been ordered to only target conservatives.”
- Dumb and Dumber: Maxine Waters says Putin Invaded ‘Korea’ while Nancy Pelosi ‘Can’t work with President Bush’ [VIDEO]
- Says U.S. Rep. Nancy Pelosi said, "Employers cutting hours is a good thing. It then gives that person time to pursue their dreams and passions."
- Turning Point USA on Thursday, December 8th, 2016 in a Facebook post
Nancy Pelosi, liberal fool
The blue post (dumb as)